Sunday, 8 March 2015

Whats on my phone?

Old blog post from my old blog I have a different phone now so it has changed a lot but I will do an updated one if you guys would like to see that.

xx

Hey everyone so today I thought I would take you through what is on my phone I really hope that you enjoy it. This is just a little bit of fun.

So when you go on to my home screen the apps you will see are as follows: WhatsApp, My Camera, Instagram and a battery widget. I also have a google instant search, the time and date app that has the weather forecast on it for my area.
The Apps at the bottom of my home screen are: phone, contacts, texts and the button to get onto the man app screen.
I choose to have to have these apps on my home screen is because these are the apps that I go to more than any of the other apps on my phone. Not all of these apps I use but some were preinstalled and can not be removed


If I go into the main apps page I found out only this year that you can put the apps in
 to categories. The first group of apps is called Important apps.  The apps I have in this one are:


  • Text messages
  • Banking app
  • Phone
  • Contacts
  • WhatsApp
  • My Vodafone
The next group I have called Internet, Which has the Apps:
  • Chrome
  • Internet
  • Google
  • Google+
  • Google Settings
  • Voice search for Google

The Next group of apps is called Pictures/camera
  • Gallery
  • Camera
  • Collage maker
  • Photos
  • No Crop for Instagram

Up Next is Gaming apps which are:
  • Flappy Birds
  • The Simpsons Tapped out
  • Karaoke mode
  • 2048 puzzle
  • Solitaire

The Next one is Social media apps:
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Hashtags
  • Snapchat
  • Blogger


Next is a group of apps I have put as helpful apps:
  • Calculator
  • S Planner
  • S voice
  • Maps
  • Voice recorder
  • Clock
  • Memo
  • Flashlight
  • Track my phone
  • Qr Barcode scanner

Up next is just a group that has Emails in which the apps are:
  • Gmail
  • Email
  • Outlook.com

I have all the Apps store or app related thing’s which are as follows:
  • Samsung app
  • Google Play Store

Next is chat apps:
  • Chat on
  • Hangouts
  • Messenger
  • Kik

The Group I added all the apps that were not really in any other group which are:
  • Settings
  • My files
  • Anti-Virus
  • Zedge
  • App Cache cleaner
  • Vodafone

Next is the news there is only one app in this which is:
  • SkyNews
I have a video app which has the following in:
  • Video player
  • YouTube
  • Studio which is for youtube
  • Itube Pro


The last group of apps is Music which has in:
  • Music player
  • FM Radio
I also have the whisper app that is not in a group but just there by itself because I have no idea what group to place Whisper in.


So guys that is what is on my phone.

What apps are on your phone?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...